Loopcloud, the cloud-connected application for browsing, streaming and importing sound samples and loops into your DAW just got better with the release of the (much awaited) version 2.0.
New Features for Loopcloud 2.0
– Audition the entire Loopmasters catalogue in your DAW
– Stream millions of samples whether you own them or not
– Buy individual sounds, folders and packs directly from Loopcloud
– Sounds match your project’s key automatically for easy auditioning
– Loopcloud automatically connects to any DAW via the Loopcloud plugin
– Tagging is improved to help you choose from millions of sounds
– Upgraded GUI and graphics, and general optimisations
– Software updates are performed automatically
Loopcloud 2.0 makes it quicker and easier than ever before to browse, manage and audition samples without ever leaving your DAW. Last but not least, Loopcloud users get a 1GB welcome pack of sounds and 150 samples per week. All 2.0 users also get 500 free points.
IMPORTANT: unlike other popular platforms (see our Splice and Noiiz coverage), Loopcloud 2.0 is NOT subscription-based. Users only pay for the sounds they use.
You can download Loopcloud for Mac and Windows, for free. Visit this page to start using Loopcloud.