It looks like the Erica Synths team can’t imagine Christmas without some great news – the long-awaited Pico System I is now available and it has some pretty interesting features for both beginners and pro synth-freaks!
According to the company, “Erica Pico System I is the world’s smallest modular synthesizer of its functionality. It contains wisely selected modules so that beginners are introduced with basics of modular synthesizers and advanced users can play hours long live gigs.”
Erica Pico System 1 includes:
-SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory
-2xVCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode
– VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acidish basslines
– TRIGG – 4 trigger pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns
– 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows user to upload his own sound samples
-MULTI – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter
– EG – lin/log ASR envelope generator that works also as LFO
– VCA – dual linear VCA
– RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator
– DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects
– A MIX – 3 input audio mixer
-OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifier
– Pico case
– External, universal PSU module
– Horizontal wooden side panels
– Pico Drum Programmer
– Wrench key
– 20 patch cables
– User manual which contains pages for your patch notes
Price and Availability 1000€ (ex. VAT). Limited amount available for pre-order, shipping in January! Read more and pre-order your unit here.
You Might Also Like...
About The Author
Founder & main editor here at ANR, 'non-musician' and music-tinkerer. His first keyboard was a cheesy Yamaha PSS-270. He still loves it.