Output, the LA-based company behind brilliant music creation tools Arcade, Exhale and Substance, is adding Eco Acoustic Panels to its range of studio gear. The complete high performance acoustic treatment system —Absorbers, Bass Traps, and Diffusers—was built in collaboration with sound science experts De-Fi, to create the optimal studio experience.
In alignment with Output’s ethos, Eco Acoustic Panels are intentionally designed with both top notch sound quality and aesthetics in mind. The air gap and perforated PET felt panels used in both the Absorbers and Bass Traps remove unwanted reflections and low frequency build up at comparable RT60 values to much thicker, wall-mounted materials. The Diffusers, made from high quality hardwood, are tuned to scatter mid-range frequencies for ideal sonic conditions. The full system was also crafted with sustainability in mind, leveraging post-consumer recycled materials in each element.
“With the addition of Acoustic Panels, we’re nearly at the point that Output can build out your entire studio,” said Output CEO Gregg Lehrman. “It was a no-brainer to pair with the industry veterans at De-Fi to create the best looking solution for optimizing your studio sound.”
According to J.C Sutherland, who leads Hardware Development at Output and is the Founder and CEO of De-Fi, low environmental impact was a driving force behind the Eco Acoustic Panels. “It was important to all of us to create a product with the lowest possible environmental impact,” said Sutherland. “You should feel good about the materials you’re surrounded by in your studio.”
● Available in single- and double-wide columns
● PET felt panels (in three colors – Granite, Charcoal, and Sunset) made
from post-consumer recycled materials
● Single stack system: average NRC rating of 0.8, equivalent to most 2”
thick flush mounted wall solutions.
● Stacked systems have an average NRC rating of 0.9, equivalent to most 3” thick flush mounted wall solutions.
● The patented Bass Trap uses Eco Panels for higher frequencies on the front surface, and handles frequencies behind down to 125Hz
● Features acoustic membrane constructed from post-consumer recycled material
● PET felt panels (in three colors – Granite, Charcoal, and Sunset) made from post-consumer recycled materials
● Tuned to reflect mid-range frequencies between 847-3400 Hz
● Can be placed in horizontal or vertical orientation
● Available in Kodiak, Natural and Driftwood Grey
● Ships assembled
For more information, visit output.com/acoustic-panels. Prices start from €479 per pack.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.