The Eurorack module comes now with added sample playback from SD card and tons of new features like a built-in 3 band EQ and compressor and internal LFOs that can be trigger synced to a voice
Here’s the Quad Drum Voice in a demo video:
– 22hp compact module
– every voice can be a sample player, a wavetable VCO or a digital drum model
– control of pitch, decay and sample selection per voice
– uSD card slot, up to 1024 samples total, up to 128 samples per drum voice under CV control
– digital models offer range of kicks, snares, hats, strings and other
– 4 trigger inputs
– 4 assignable CV inputs
– 4 mute buttons and a very intuitive and powerful control interface
– 4 internal LFOs or mod envelopes than can be synced to triggers
– internal 4 channel mixer, 2 output channels
– internal 3-band equalizer and “one knob” compressor
You can read more about QD – Quad Drum Voice on the vpme.de website.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.