A few months ago we introduced the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter, an effect plug-in that mimics the AD/DA conversion process of the Akai S950
Today, the developer Mathieu Demange released a new 1.1 version, featuring some relevant improvements and new formats.
- Better high-end frequency response when the audio bandwidth is set to max values : gives a nice high-end aliased brilliance (some would call “zing”) that’s even more true to the original machine.
- The RX950’s graphical user interface gets easier to read with a new scale option (from 1x to 2.5x).
- Precise knob values can be keyboard-typed by double-clicking them.
iOS + AAX and NKS Support!
The RX950 gets a full range of new supported formats :
- VST3 (Win, Mac)
- NKS for extensive controls with NI Maschine and Komplete hardware (Win, Mac)
- AAX for Pro Tools users (Win, Mac)
- AUv3/IAA for iPad and iPhone users (iOS)
Price and Availability
The 1.1 desktop version is available at 19€ and is a free update for all owners of a 1.x desktop license.
The iOS App must be purchased separately at $1.99 / 2.29€
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.