A couple of years ago Eventide launched Anthology X, a stellar bundle featuring their entire collection of plugins.
In the meantime, the US company kept releasing new inspiring plugins (such as Tverb, Blackhole, Fission, and their latest one, MangledVerb) and it was inevitable to see some changes in their bundle.
Today Eventide announced the availability of its new ‘everything’ plug-in bundle, Anthology XI.
Anthology XI includes all 17 plug-ins from Eventide’s acclaimed Anthology X bundle, but brings six of its latest and greatest hits to the creative collection.
With the welcome addition of Blackhole, Fission, Tverb, UltraTap, MangledVerb, and 2016 Stereo Room, that’s 23 timeless tools that inspire, running the gamut from groundbreaking innovations like the TEC Award-nominated Fission — the first product to feature Eventide’s seminal STRUCTURAL EFFECTS method to split sound into its transient and tonal parts — to emulations of the trailblazing company’s legendary rack-mount effects.
Anthology XI accesses all areas of Eventide’s evolution…
• Fission — split sound into transient and tonal parts
• UltraTap — rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells…
• H3000 Factory — load presets from the original H3000 or build your own
• H3000 Band Delays — eight, highly-customizable delays
• Octavox — eight voices of diatonic pitch shifting
• Quadravox — four voice, lower CPU footprint
• H910 — original Harmonizer® and first digital effects processor
• H910 Dual — two H910s cunningly ganged
• H949 — deglitch, micro pitch, and randomized/reversed delays
• H949 Dual — two H949s cunningly ganged
• Omnipressor — comp/exp/limiter/reverse dynamics with side chain!
• Instant Phaser — world’s first studio phaser
• Instant Flanger — first faithful simulation of tape flanging
• UltraChannel — ultimate channel strip
• EChannel — simpler, lower CPU footprint
• Precision Time Align — precision sub-sample delay
• EQ45 — circuit model of the Urei 545 parametric EQ
• EQ65 — circuit model of the Urei 565 filter set
A Smorgasbord of Quality Presets Anthology XI comes complete with more than 2,900 presets across the 23 plug-ins, many created by acclaimed artists and engineers like Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Tony Visconti, Vernon Reid, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Roy Hendrickson, Alessandro Cortini, Andrew Scheps, Erin Tonkin, Jonathan Schenke, Robin Finck, Chuck Zwicky, and Suzanne Ciani.
Price and Availability Anthology XI’s 23 plug-ins — available as AAX/AU/VST formats for Mac OS X 10.7+ and Windows 7+ (with no iLok dongle required) — represent a combined value of over $3,500.00 USD if purchased individually.
The bundle can be purchased at an introductory price of $899.00 USD.
Upgrades from Anthology X and from individual Eventide plug-ins are also available, starting from $1.
Sale ends January 11, 2018. MSRP thereafter is $1,799.00 USD. For more in-depth info, upgrade pricing, and a fully-functional 30-day demo version, please visit the Anthology XI page.
About The Author
Founder & main editor here at ANR, 'non-musician' and music-tinkerer. His first keyboard was a cheesy Yamaha PSS-270. He still loves it.