Recording sounds with more than microphone can easily generate phase issues. Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Can’t I do this with Ableton, Logic, Cubase, etc.?
Modern DAWs allow for time-alignment on a sample level but Precision Time Align is 64x more accurate at sliding tracks forward or backwards in time.
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precision Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
Precision Time Align is available for $29 until June 30th, 2016 (MSRP $99).
Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7 & 8. Available in AAX, VST and AU formats. No iLok dongle required.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.