Electrogene – New iOS AUv3 Effect App For Lo-Fi and Retro Sounds
Are you into lo-fi and retro sounds? There’s a new iOS app that might be exactly what the doctor ordered. Backpullver Software recently released an effect app for iOS called Electrogene. It is a bit-crusher effect app with AUv3 support.
It is a low fidelity audio effect combining bit-crusher, modulation, saturation and filter with scope visualizer. Refined algorithms can produce warm or harsh sound reminding of retro digital or analog audio system.
- Modify sample rate and bit resolution
- Apply drift variance to the bit-crusher sample rate value
- Add frequency modulation to input signal
- Low pass or High pass filter
- Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
- Ability to save and randomize parameters
- Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
- 20 built-in presets
- Background audio
- Real-time waveform scope visualizer
Check out this introductory video
More information can be found on the Electrogene product page and if you are interested in making a purchase, it is available now from the App Store for $4.99 USD.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.