sE Electronics announces the release of RNT, a premium large-diaphragm multi-pattern tube condenser microphone created in collaboration with Rupert Neve Designs.
The RNT is the third microphone in the collaboration between sE Electronics and Rupert Neve Designs, founded by the legendary audio designer Mr. Rupert Neve.
Catch the promo video here:
- “the very finest handcrafted capsule sE has ever developed”
- nine switchable polar patterns
- two custom Rupert Neve Designs output transformers
- an ECC82 tube gain stage in the microphone
- a second gain stage in the floor box using the same high-performance op-amps as those found in Rupert Neve Designs’ flagship 5088 console
- fully discrete class-A electronics throughout
- three switchable gain levels
- two switchable low-cut filters
Pricing & Availability:
The RNT will be shown at the 2018 Winter NAMM show on booth #15903, and is shipping worldwide January 2018 with an MSRP of $3,499 USD / €3,499 EUR.
The RNT ships standard with a high-end custom shock mount, a wooden microphone box, and a robust flight case.
For more information, please visit the RNT product page at sE Electronics.