Sinevibes is pleased to announce the release of Fraction 1.3.1, an update for its powerful and fun “audio slicing workstation” Audio Unit effect plugin for Mac.
The new version adds a host of important improvements, including:
- Lowest sequencer duration is now 1 bar, giving 2x greater slice placement resolution.
- Improved performance in the main slice repeater DSP algorithm.
- All slice repeaters are now cleared when host transport is restarted.
- Enhanced sound quality in pitch shifter DSP algorithm.
- Added 15 new factory preset
This video demonstrates an acid bassline going from Arturia MicroBrute synthesizer into Boss DS-1 distortion, further processed by Sinevibes Fraction audio slicing plugin
To celebrate this update, Sinevibes is offering a 30% discount ($49 instead of $69) on Fraction. The sale will run this week only, ending on Saturday May 20th.
Further details about Fraction can be found at the Sinevibes website, including audio & video samples as well as a fully functional demo version.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.