One of our favorite iOS developers, Alexandernaut, has announced two nifty updates for his flagship apps, Fugue Machine and Arpeggionome Pro.
If you still haven’t got these apps yet, well, now it’s the time! The new updates have added some killer features that makes Arpeggionome Pro and Fugue Machine absolute must-buys.
Arpeggionome Pro 1.3.0
After over 2.5 years of distractions — see Fugue Machine, Link to MIDI, and a new secret project — Alexandernaut has released a long overdue update to Arpeggionome Pro.
Version 1.3.0 features:
- Ableton Link support! (easily sync to other apps and Link enabled devices)
- A new/optional Matrix Mode (adds dotted note rates to the Performance Matrix)
- Audiobus 3 support (easily route Arp Pro MIDI to control other apps)
- And more
For more details, please read the Version History within the app. Especially recommended is the ‘On Link’ section which describes how Ableton Link has made Arpeggionome Pro significantly more playable — in perhaps a not-so-obvious way.
Also: Alexandernaut has made a new video, a simple screencast that shows the touches on the screen while playing a song (to give you an idea how he uses the app):
Fugue Machine 1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 includes:
- Per-playhead MIDI ‘Destinations’ (send each playhead to any MIDI destination/channel)
- Synth Enabled Setting (play the built-in synth and send MIDI at the same time)
- Audiobus 3 Support (easily route playheads to other apps)
- Audiobus State Saving Support (finally!)
- A modest update for sure, but the ability to now route by MIDI Destinations — as opposed to just MIDI channel as it was previously
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.