During development, the main focus was to create a playable and expressive instrument with an intuitive interface.
In addition to the FM synthesis there’s an LP filter, a ”wobbler” (for that analogue touch) and a stereo chorus under the hood.
Take a look at this product video – it sure made us smile!
- FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
- Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
- One ADSR for each oscillator.
- Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
- 50+ handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
Baervaag is compatible with both iPhone and iPad (AUv3), and also available for desktop as AudioUnit and VST.
Price and Availability
With an intro price (~35% off) Baervaag for iOS costs $4.99 and Baervaag for desktop costs $12.99. Get it now!
Please visit the product page for more info as well as sound samples!
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.