Blocs Wave and Launchpad now work together more seamlessly than ever, with Blocs Export.
Blocs Wave, released last year – read our Blocs Wave review – has quickly become one of the easiest and most creative ways to start making new music, thanks to its inspiring discover and easy record modes.
Launchpad for iOS remains one of the most powerful and popular iOS apps for remixing and performing music.
From today, February 21st, these two music makers work harmoniously. You can now start making music in Blocs Wave and send it to Launchpad with the new ‘Blocs Export’ feature, allowing you to make your own Launchpad Soundpacks.
By tapping the export button in Blocs Wave, your pads will open up in Launchpad where you can perform, apply FX and record your performances.
Making changes is easy – return to the Blocs Wave project in a single tap, switch out loops, record new vocals, and rearrange your ideas. Then just tap ‘Re-export’ and everything will be updated in Launchpad.
In addition to Blocs Export, we recently introduced Launchpad Soundpack Sharing, allowing your Blocs Wave purchases to automatically appear in Launchpad.
Blocs Export allows the Blocs apps to work together in a truly unique and powerful way, allowing you to create and perform music on iOS like never before. Coolio!
Watch the main video here:
- Blocs Export – Send your Blocs Wave Projects to Launchpad for iOS*
- Re-exporting – At any time, return to Blocs Wave, make changes, then tap re-export.
- Sounds the same – Blocs Export does clever things like bounce your slices & loop points.
- View all your Projects – Enhanced Launchpad project list shows your exported Projects.
- Record & share – Use Launchpads record mode to perform you Blocs Wave tunes.
*Same device only on iPad or iPhone. Check both apps are up-to-date with the latest versions.
For further information, visit the website here!
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.