At ANR we’ve always been huge fans of Goldbaby and of his juicy sample libraries.
So we’re glad to hear he’s back with a new TR-909 sample set, the SuperAnalog909.
What’s different this time?
In Hugo’s words “This sample pack has been recorded at a higher sampler rate and has extensive Round Robin treatment to recreate the feel and movement of an analog drum machine (Maschine can’t utilise round robin yet). The Tape909 used tape to give it extra mojo… this time I have used some rather tasty outboard, including: The Thermionic Culture Fat bustard II valve mixer, ez1073-500 pre/eq, A-Design EM-PEQ, Moog 500 series ladder filter, DIYRE 500 series Colour Palette, SPL TwinTube, UBK Fatso. Plus various guitar pedals.”
Well, the outboard list is tasty indeed, and the demos sound really good. This is what you’ll find in the pack (I’m glad to see the good old EXS-24 in there as well!).
• 2790 x 24 bit/96 kHz wav samples
The wav files will open in any sampler that can load 24 bit/96 kHz wav files.
• Geist – 16 x Presets and 16 kits
• Maschine – 16 kits (no round robin)
• Battery 3 – 16 x Kits & 29 single drum patches
• Kontakt 5 – 16 x Kits & 29 single drum patches (full version of Kontakt only not the free player)
• Logic Pro – 44 x EXS-24 Patches