Great news from the ever-creative minds at Endorphin.es. The Spanish company Endorphin.es® – known for its catchy modules names, golden panels, and the Blck_Noir – just announced 6 new Eurorack modules.
Starting with the smallest 2 hp Power (a first in the eurorack world!), following with a line of neat 6 hp modules named Godspeed+ (VCO with Autotuner), Squawk Dirty To Me (dual/stereo VCF), Milky Way (effects with VCA), Airstreamer (envelope with attenuverter) and finishing off with a groundbreaking 42 hp live performance drum and melodic sequencer called Ground Control.
Furthermore, there is an expanded version of Shuttle Sides to mount two rows of modules. Endorphin.es calls the two-row-system „Modular Shuttle Workstation“. It will contain a Shuttle System in the upper row and a Blck_Noir and a Ground Control module in the bottom row. The 12 hp space left in the lower row is reserved for some secret modules that will be available in autumn when the Modular Shuttle Workstation will be ready to ship. For Shuttle owners it is of course possible to expand an existing System by mounting the new sides and adding a second row. The design of the new Shuttle Sides allow the two rows of modules to be closed with two transparent Shuttle Covers.
Price and Availability
Availability of the small modules starts in summer 2019 while the sequencer will be available in autumn 2019. The price for the small modules varies from € 120 for Power, € 165 for envelope and € 199 incl. VAT for filters and effects, while sequencer is supposed to cost around € 550 incl. VAT.
Fresh updates also come with new firmwares for Grand Terminal, Blck_Noir and the new module in the Airways line – Milky Way: In the future both effect banks (Airwaves and Darkwaves) are merged in one firmware, will be flashed to the modules at once and may be switched on the fly.
• portable 2 hp power module for compact skiff cases with dual passive multiples
• 12 to 20V DC input
• up to 1A from +12V
• up to 700mA from -12V via flying busboard
• fast and effective 6 hp envelope generator with variable slope curves and three modes: looping, attack-sustain-release (ASR) and attack-decay (AD)
• 320 kHz samplerate, zero aliasing CV generation
• 1V/oct input, bipolar and unipolar outputs, selectable end of cycle outputs
• thru-zero VCA input that inverts the envelope when CV goes to negative voltage
Squawk Dirty To Me
• simple and effective 6 hp VCF
• 8 filter modes available with meta CV scanning, famous zero-delay feedback Grand Terminal filters: transistor ladder, ms-20, vactrol, state variable filter, dual lo-hi pass isolator filter and a comb.
• additional hi-pass filter cuts the boomy low end
• simple and effective 6 hp stereo* FX module
• 8 types of effects available with CV meta scanning
• 2 famous banks: Airwaves and Darkwaves (more banks coming soon)
• volume control via VCA
*depending on the effect type
• fast and effective 6 hp VCO with the well known Autotuner and octave shift
• Strong Zero VCO core delivers powerful thru-zero linear FM
• modulation index with pre-patched self-modulation to create FM synthesis blocks on the fly
• sine/fold output features the outstanding Furthrrrr Generator folder
• odd/even output has a pre-patched sub-oscillator for even deeper bass action
• 42 hp Eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
• 2 octave keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
• arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track – all contained in up to 24 projects
• dedicated mute bus, quantized to pattern length
• 4 tracks – one drum track with 8 triggers, 3 melodic CV/gate tracks. Velocity and CC transmitted and recorded via MIDI
• also works as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered from the power bus of your system
• two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording