Behringer DeepMind 12 Gets a New Editor/Controller, incl. a VST version
March 14, 2019 | news | No Comments|
Personally, I wish Behringer would invest their energies more into original designs rather than (teasing/releasing) mere clones. I’m saying this because their DeepMind and Neutron synths are pretty interesting instruments, and definitely deserve more attention.
That said, If you’re a Behringer DeepMind 12 user, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a new Midi Editor in town, courtesy of Momo Müller.
The DeepMind 12 Editor / Controller is a VST and Standalone controller with the following features:
- It is perfect to integrate the “DeepMind 12” into your DAW.
- It makes your sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The „DeepMind 12″ Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can safe your new sound on the “DeepMind 12” and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp)
in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
Info and download here.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.