Good news from Goodhertz! The brilliant plugin development team announced the release of version 3.3, which brings some nice improvements to their plugins (such as higher track counts and lower CPU usage!)
What’s new in v3.3:
- Sidechaining added to Vulf Compressor with a unique sidechain blend control
- Added support for Pro Tools EQ curve display
- Big CPU speedups: 10-50% less CPU usage across all plugins
- New presets for Faraday Limiter and Vulf Compressor
- Added language support for Portuguese, and beta language support for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- Bug fixes and overall stability improvements
And before you go, maybe you’d like to hear what the new Vulf Sidechain sounds like? Check out the Goodhertz Instagram page for a taste.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.