MIND Music Labs is presenting its ultra-low latency Music Operating System at NAMM 2018.
ELK is an operating system for musical instruments, designed for optimal audio performance and seamless connectivity. ELK allow musicians to:
- Add new sounds & features to their instruments via online upgrades
- Easily connect their instruments to mobiles, computers & to the broader Internet
- Instantly share their performances online
ELK also allows software developers to easily release software, sounds and effects originally developed for computer environments on Powered by ELK musical instruments.
Key technical features:
- Ultra-low latency (1ms round-trip)
- Linux-based, using single Intel & ARM CPUs
- Support for JUCE and VsT 2.x and 3.x plugins
- Natively connected (USB, WiFi, BT, 4G)
- Full MIDI support
ELK’s capabilities will be demoed LIVE at NAMM in collaboration with industry leaders DVMark, MarkBass and Overloud (TH-U), the first brands that will support ELK in their new products. Read more on the MIND Music Labs website.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.