! This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
Everybody loves the Omnnichord, but what about its precursor, the Tronichord?
Puremagnetik Harpitron brings the beautifully simple sounds of the 1981 Suzuki Tronichord into the 21st century. As a precursor to the later, larger Omnichord, the Tronichord employed a circle of fifths style layout for simple harmonic navigation and musical playability.
Puremagnetik has resurrected this classic synthesizer and reverse engineered it for Ableton Live, Kontakt & Logic. It includes automated strumming features, grid and chromatic layouts for Ableton Push or a traditional keyboard and intricately programmed articulation controls.
Harpitron is included with Puremagnetik’s Spark or Century membership which starts at $8 per month.
- Separate Chord and “Sonic Strings” Mixing
- Harp Style, Strum and Articulation Controls
- Grid and Chromatic Modes for Ableton Live (Optimized for Push)
- Custom Kontakt KSP Editing Interface
- Track Stacks, Patches and Smart Controls for Logic
- Puremagnetik Spark or Century Account
- Ableton Live 9.2, Kontakt 5, Logic X
Learn more about Harpitron here.