By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat without affecting bleed noise or any beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Drum Leveler is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
The plugin can also help with guitar and bass tracks.
Did we get your attention? Well, Drum Leveler is now on sale for only $99 instead of $149 (sale ends July 31).
Check out this short tutorial video
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous downward and upward compressor/expander and gate
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for artifact-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allow processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono, Stereo, Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
Drum Leveler is available for Mac & PC in AAX, RTAS, VST and AU formats, in 32- and 64-bit architectures.
Visit the Sound Radix website to read more and buy the plugin.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.