Ctrl x is a new software synthesizer with a dedicated controller, currently on Kickstarter. The company describes it as “an intuitive and powerful midi controller and step sequencer with extensive functions”.
At a Glance…
- Polyphonic synthesizer based on samples using soundfont
- Different types of synthesis – FM, RM, waveshaper and phase distortion
- Motor unison system regardless of the tone.
- Different types of filters
- 2 modulation sequencers with a lot of curves
- 2 powerful arpeggiators with independent control for the most common destinations, tone, filters, velocity etc.
Ctrl x is the perfect controller for all types of synthesizers and plugins, thanks to its workflow and to its big multi-touch screen, you can have all the values mapped as well as get access to any of them in just 2 clicks.
It handles all the most advanced control functions, such as nrpn messages, relative encoders or 14-bit messages for precise control.
Ctrl x boasts on an integrated step sequencer to use either with hardware or with software instruments. Its multi-touch screen gives you quick and intuitive edition.
- Note selection
- Step by step speed control with either individual or joint setting
- Solo and mute by note
- Patterns copy-pastes
- 16 to 32 Copies
- Edit tempo, range and transpose control
- 21 editable patterns
- Clock sync
Price and Availability
Early birds can get Ctrl x for as low as €299. Find Ctrl x on Kickstarter to support it or get more information.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.