Spectral Plugins are excited to announce the release of Spacer, their brand new modular reverb and delay effect plugin.
Spacer allows you to send your signal into orbit through three types of reverb – algorithmic, convolution and granular – and two delays – simple and granular – to create dreamlike overtones, shifting soundscapes or contemporary ambiences.
The plugin offers a modular structure. Rearrange the modules into any signal flow you like, and tweak your sound with per module EQ, global chorus, haas stereo control and more.
- Five re-orderable modules: Reverb, Convolution, Grain Reverb, Delay, Grain Delay, plus Utilities and multi-voice Chorus module
- 150 global presets and 200 module presets
- Two-band EQ per module
- Granular engine with pitchshifting technology provided by Zynaptiq ZXT LE
- Mix and Gain controls per module, plus global Input gain, Output gain and Mix controls
- Chorus module with up to seven voices, LFO rate, Separation, Feedback and Spread controls
- 110 impulse responses included, or load your own
- ‘Dimension Expander’ chorus effect (Size and Mix)
- Haas stereo effect with timing, channel and Mix
- Saturation, Presence and Air controls
- Age effect to introduce vintage styling
- VST2, VST3, AU or AAX format. Apple Silicon M1/M2 version requires Rosetta
Pricing and Availability
Spacer is available now with an introductory price of $69. The price will increase to MSRP $119 on 5th December 2022. Spacer runs for PC and Mac as a VST2, VST3, AU or AAX plugin. A 7-day free unlimited demo is available from spectral-plugins.com.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.