Blackbox standalone sampler and groovebox lets you record, save/load, apply effects and edit one-shot samples and beat-sliced loops. Record sequences in real time by tapping on pads, playing a virtual keyboard or by playing an external MIDI controller. Or simply draw-in notes using the Piano Roll editor and touchscreen interface. Chain sequences together to create songs and then mix them using great-sounding stereo effects. Then you can easily save your sounds, sequences and songs as Presets for easy recall.
Blackbox’ compact, backpack-ready design makes it easy to create and perform music anywhere, from house parties to Coachella, and the microSD slot lets you expand memory to record hours of songs, jams, and performances.
Blackbox includes gigabytes of premium samples and loops by SoundTrack Loops and Loopmasters that help you get started making beats immediately.
• Record/edit samples and sequences to create songs via a fast, intuitive touchscreen interface.
• Expandable microSD memory slot for importing WAVs, hours of audio recording/playback time and saving samples and Presets.
• Combine loops with different tempos using built-in BPM synchronization and beat-slicing.
• Play one-shot samples and loops from pads and/or a virtual keyboard.
• Create and edit sequences using a standard Piano Roll interface.
• Connect external hardware via USB to expand performance and control capabilities.
• Make music anywhere thanks to a compact and nearly indestructible design.
• Includes a sound library of beat packs with loops and one-shots by SoundTrack Loops and Loopmasters.
• Input/output connectors to easily integrate with other studio and live sound tools: MIDI IO and Clock via USB and TRS, one 1/8” Audio In, three 1/8” Audio Outs plus a 1/8” Headphone/Stereo Output and USB power.
Blackbox is available immediately in the U.S. from 1010music.com and their resellers for $599 USD and available world-wide by 6/15/2019.
For more information visit the Blackbox web page.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.