Some months ago we introduced Backpullver, a Bulgarian iOS-focused company and their lo-fi Electrogene fx.
This week the company has announced Stellr, a shimmer audio effect app with AUv3 support, and it looks like another must-have little gem (especially if you’re into soundscapes and ambient textures!).
According to Backpullver, Stellr is a pitch-shifter/delay/reverb sound processor designed to recreate the classic shimmer effect.
The effect features 15 ready to use presets which can be shared between devices as well as a randomize button for endless variations.
When loaded as Audio Unit effect, all parameters can be automated via host app.
– Pitch shifter which can be fine-tuned or snapped to semitone
– Two separate delays for creating a complex feedback effect
– LFO modulation and different types of reverb
– Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
– Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
– 15 built-in presets
– Ability to save and randomize parameters
– Import and export of user presets
– Realtime frequency spectrum visualizer
Price and Availability
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.