Kleverb is a new algorithmic reverb from those busy bees at Klevgränd. An intuitive UI combined with a carefully calibrated network of filters and delays gives a very flexible and mixable reverb.
Thanks to a built-in ducker (that’s something I would like to find in other reverb plugins!), three different room size algorithms, and high-quality filters this reverb covers most of a music producer’s needs.
• Room size selection.
• Filters with selectable type on both early and late reflections. • Wet signal modulation.
• Damping filter.
• Diffusion and Stereo Spread parameters.
• Decay time between 0 and 25 seconds.
• Pre-delay parameter.
• Ducker (compressor), with dry signal as side chain.
• Early / Late signal mix parameter.
• Wet and Dry signal level parameters.
AU/VST/AAX $29.99 (Until Nov 15, then $59.99) iOS (AUv3 only, from the App Store) $9.99 (Until Nov 15, then $19.99). A trial version is available.