A few months ago Endorfin.es launched BLCK_NOIR, a complex 7 voice analog drum/percussive synthesizer module based around analog discrete Roland CR-68/78 circuits with advanced noise spectrum animation and effect processor.
GRAND TERMINAL is a dual filter, dual envelopes and effect processor which together with any VCO (or itself) creates a full synth voice.
Today the company released a new bank of effects for these two modules, under the Halloween-friendly name of ‘DARKWAVES’.
The effects were specifically tuned for drum processing. Here’s the full list:
– Gated Reverb – to get that typical huge 80s drum sound
– Spring Reverb – a recreation of a spring reverb with almost infinite sustain
– Ping-Pong Delay – follows your clock or manual taps with selectable divider
– Flanger – always useful!
– Ring Modulator – with an interesting feedback feature
– Overdrive – crank it for your bass drum
– Compressor – to get that snappy snare sound
– Freezer – bipolar version with forward and reverse playback
Gated Reverb, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Overdrive and Compressor are brand new effects in this firmware release, while Spring Reverb, Ping-Pong Delay and Freezer were already part of the previous release.
Endorphin.es also updated their ambient-inspired ‘AIRWAYS’ factory effect bank, with a new deeper Chorus effect. Here’s the full list:
– Hall Reverb
– Shimmer Reverb
– Room Reverb
– Plate Reverb
– Spring Reverb
– Ping-Pong Delay
– Tape Echo Delay
The updates are available to download from https://airways.endorphin.es – just choose your module.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.