A few months ago Endorfin.es launched BLCK_NOIR, a complex 7 voice analog drum/percussive synthesizer module based around analog discrete Roland CR-68/78 circuits with advanced noise spectrum animation and effect processor.
GRAND TERMINAL is a dual filter, dual envelopes and effect processor which together with any VCO (or itself) creates a full synth voice.
Today the company released a new bank of effects for these two modules, under the Halloween-friendly name of ‘DARKWAVES’.
The effects were specifically tuned for drum processing. Here’s the full list:
– Gated Reverb – to get that typical huge 80s drum sound
– Spring Reverb – a recreation of a spring reverb with almost infinite sustain
– Ping-Pong Delay – follows your clock or manual taps with selectable divider
– Flanger – always useful!
– Ring Modulator – with an interesting feedback feature
– Overdrive – crank it for your bass drum
– Compressor – to get that snappy snare sound
– Freezer – bipolar version with forward and reverse playback
Gated Reverb, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Overdrive and Compressor are brand new effects in this firmware release, while Spring Reverb, Ping-Pong Delay and Freezer were already part of the previous release.
Endorphin.es also updated their ambient-inspired ‘AIRWAYS’ factory effect bank, with a new deeper Chorus effect. Here’s the full list:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.