Good news for Analog Rytm mkII and Digitakt users. Elektron has released an update for their Transfer application, featuring (among other things) bi-directional sample transfers (yay!).
Transfer is an application for Mac OS X and Windows that simplifies the transfer of audio sample files between your computer and your Transfer-compatible Elektron device (currently Digitakt and Analog Rytm MKII, support for MKI is coming soon) or between two Transfer compatible Elektron devices.
- Added Explore page, where device file system can be browsed side-by-side with the computer file
system in a two-column layout.
- Bi-directional sample transfers now supported, meaning sample files can be transferred also from
- device to computer (for backup purposes).
- Device files and folders can now be renamed and deleted from Transfer. Deletion of non-empty
folders is also supported.
- Transfer can now be connected to multiple devices simultaneously, for device-to-device transfers
(using the Explore page).
- Transfers are faster.
- UI polished for improved clarity and usability.
Download the new Transfer version from here. To celebrate the release, Elektron is also offering a 50% discount on four Sound Packs for Digitakt and Analog Rytm: Total Tabla15, 232315, Vintage Drum Machines18, and Legowelt Studio20.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.