Audulus LLC released the latest and most significant update to its popular iOS modular synth app Audulus 3 yet. Audulus 3.5 integrates the fast and convenient file management provided by iOS 11’s new file browser.
With a new streamlined patch browser, you can sort patches into folders, mark your favorites, and more easily share your creations with the world. The Module Library now arranges modules in a folder hierarchy, which makes finding modules much faster.
Furthermore, you can search for modules and nodes by name, as well as drag and drop patches from iCloud storage.
On iPad, the Module Library remains open as you patch. This saves time, especially when building large patches. Automatic highlighting, new to Audulus 3.5, simplifies understanding patches.
Just select a node or group of modules, and their output wires highlight while all others dim. Audulus 3.5 comes with an expanded library of examples accessible from the create document menu.
The new examples include previews of an upcoming module library redesign. This massive expansion uses graphical symbols instead of text abbreviations for control labeling.
Audulus 3.5 has been redesigned to make it easier to release smaller updates such as adding new patches, tutorials, and modules.
- Now requires iOS 11.
- Organize patches into folders, search, easily move patches to iCloud, etc.
- The Module Library is now organized in a hierarchy. You can search too!
- Patch metadata (tags, author, description) has been removed.
- Drag & drop patches from the Files app.
- Select a node to highlight its connections.
- You can now browse for examples when creating a new document.
- Larger example library.
- Audulus now runs in portrait orientation on iPhone.
Price and Availability
Get the new Audulus now from the App Store for $19.99
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.