Italian renowned audio software developer, Overloud, has released SCULPTUBE – the latest addition to the Gems series of effects plug-ins.
Sculptube is an incredibly versatile tool dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds. Warm up tracks with analog coloration, create tube distortion, and excite your sound by adding natural tube harmonics.
By adjusting the drive and bias of the tubes, Sculptube recreates amazing analog tones so you can control the amount of distortion to fit your sound. And with three different tube configurations, Sculptube allows you to get the warm, rich analog sound your tracks need.
Take a looky at this quick overview:
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Pricing & Availability:
Overloud Sculptube is available now at the introductory price of £79.95/€89.00 – 35% off the normal SRP.
For full details and to download the free demo visit the Sculptube product page.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.