! This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
BeatMaker, one of our favorite iOS apps (see our BeatMaker 3 review) just reached version 3.0.5.
The update brings relevant new features and workflow improvements, and it’s highly recommended for all BeatMaker users.
Main New Features
- Support of iOS 11 Files.app drag ‘n’ drop
- Support of BeatMaker 2 Projects
- Added a PLUGINS tab in the browser
- Added Pre/Post Fader Sends option in the Mixer
- Better handling of Midi Events in the pattern editor
- Temporary focus in pattern editor (long press without moving will zoom momentarily)
- Added copy & paste for midi events
- Max undo / redo history is now 64 steps
- Added a sharing dialog after exports
- Added a quicksave function
The 3.0.5 update also brings many bug fixes. You can read more on the Intua’s website, or you can just get the app and try for yourself.