This is a great week for reverb fans. A couple of days ago we featured the new Eos 2 from Audio Damage while today we’re introducing a no-brainer time-limited sale from Eventide: their magic Blackhole reverb plugin is available for $47 (regular price $199)!
Blackhole is one of our favorite software plugins, and with its space-warping special effects and drones it’s a must-have for all electronic music producers.
The plugin is incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets, including some by Richard Devine, Flood & Alan Moulder, Vernon Reid, Jonsi & Alex (Sigur Ros), and John Agnello.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb’s decay.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options.
- Innovative Ribbon control and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
Ends Soon – On sale May 8 – May 14
For more information, to listen to sound samples, or watch some videos visit the Blackhole product page.