The Modstep team has just released an update to their brilliant iOS app (see our good old Modstep review), that features AUv3 user presets, 8 new MIDI Templates, 35 new Sample Kits, workflow improvements around Autosave and audio export as well as other areas and Audiobus 3 readiness.
Here’s what’s new in Modstep 1.2, in detail…
- AUv3 user presets (for AUv3s that support it)
- Audiobus 3 ready
- 35 new Sample Kits
- 8 new MIDI templates for
- Roland TR-09, Roland TB-03, OTO BIM, OTO BAM, Modal CRAFTsynth, Meeblip triode, Korg monologue,Elektron Analog Heat
- added the possibility to disable Auto Save
- changed time display on Auto Save to minutes and seconds
- added BPM info for exported audio files and folders
- clearer indication in the Mixer when audio is distorted
- various workflow enhancements
- fixed several issues with AUv3 under iOS 10.x
- fixed a bug that caused MIDI Settings to be ineffective/wrong after reloading a project
- fixed a bug that could lead to a crash when importing via AudioShare
- fixed a bug with copying Scenes and Loop Settings
- fixed a bug that caused exported audio to be too loud / distorted
- fixed a bug that disregarded new clip colors when they were changed after reloading
- fixed a bug that would cause the navigation window to be stuck in Step Sequencer and Piano Roll
Note: Modstep does not work with iPads prior iOS 8 anymore!
Watch the launch video here:
Get the updated Modstep now for $19.99 USD at the App Store.
DISCLOSURE: Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.