If you need a compact, inexpensive MIDI controller, here’s something new from Arturia that you can add to your Xmas wishlist. The MiniLab MkII combines an expressive keyboard, 16 rotary knobs, and a suite of software including Analog Lab Lite and Ableton Live Lite, for only 99€/119$.
– 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
– 8 RGB backlit pressure-sensitive pads
– 16 rotary encoders (2 of them clickable) with dedicated pre-mapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software
– 2 responsive capacitive touch-strips for pitch bend and modulation
– USB class-compliant, for Mac, PC and iOS
Price and Availability 99€/119$, available in stores towards the end of November. For more info, please visit the Minilab MkII web page.
You Might Also Like...
About The Author
Founder & main editor here at ANR, 'non-musician' and music-tinkerer. His first keyboard was a cheesy Yamaha PSS-270. He still loves it.