ANR is pleased to help Apogee introduce their new MiC Plus, professional quality USB microphone for iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC.
Perfect for music production, voice recording, YouTube or live streaming, MiC Plus makes it easy for both aspiring and professional artists to get that big-studio sound they can take anywhere.
A significant upgrade to the Apogee MiC product family first introduced in 2011, MiC plus features an entirely new design with improved sound quality, dynamic range and built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording on any device.
MiC Plus’ professional-quality cardioid capsule, high sensitivity and ample gain give it a sound that is similar to a top studio condenser microphone going through a high-end mic preamp. Your listeners will never know that you are recording with a portable USB microphone.
MiC Plus is small enough to fit in your pocket and connects to iOS devices or your laptop, making it ideal for recording on the go.
With MiC Plus, there’s no complicated setup. Just connect to your computer or iOS device, select MiC Plus as your audio interface and record in your favorite app. MiC Plus includes 3 cables for effortless connection directly to Lightning/iOS, USB-C or USB (Type A) devices.
Apogee MiC Plus with Apple iPad and Sennheiser Headphones
- Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Made for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows 10 PC
- Includes 3 cables: Lightning, USB (Type-C) and USB (Type-A)
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
- Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency monitoring
- No configuration required, just plug in and record
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pricing & Availability:
MiC Plus is available as of today (November 15, 2017) at Apple and Apogee dealers worldwide for $249 USD.
Learn more about Apogee MiC Plus from the product page.