A few weeks ago we introduced Newfangled Audio and their first plugin, EQuivocate.
Today, the company created by Eventide’s senior developer Dan Gillespie, released a new product, Elevate, “the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created”.
This unique multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximizer will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception.
It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to your music; creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.
- Presets by APS Mastering, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, Eric Beam, ROCAsound, Chris Tabron and John McCaig.
- Automatically adapts the attack, release and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce “pumping” and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Preserves or emphasizes fast transients to avoid squashing your mix.
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares and cymbals, without affecting the entire mix.
- Uses linear phase auditory filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to your inner ear.
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients or alter gain.
- Use the Spectral Clipper to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get “tubby.” Perfect for a more aggressive sound.
- Six different types of metering allow you to keep an eye on every aspect of your output audio.
Pricing & Availability
Elevate is available in bundle with EQuivocate for $199 from the Eventide website or partner websites like Plugin Boutique (see our Buy Now button). FYI: you can have it for only $99 if you get EQuivocate.
Free 30-day demo available. For AAX, VST2/VST3, and AU. No dongle required.