Loopcloud is the new cloud-connected application from Loopmasters for browsing and managing your samples, MIDI files and presets.
Bring them into your DAW via drag and drop or use the accompanying Loopcloud plugin, which plays everything back in perfect sync with your project.
Some of the inspirational new features include:
- Dynamic Audio Rendering – drag pitched, time stretched and sequenced audio direct to your sequencer
- History Navigation – never lose the files you found, and repeat custom searches easily
- Improved User Interface – fast and easy file searching and retrieval
- Enhanced Audio Previews – play your files half time, double time, and improved Daw Sync Features
- Enhanced Performance – optimised for faster performance
Same Loopcloud Benefits
In addition to some great new features, Loopcloud 1.4 builds on existing Loopcloud benefits:
- Studio Tested – developed by producers for producers
- Mobile – access all of your Loopmasters samples, MIDI files and presets in the cloud
- Search friendly – find the right sound quickly with advanced search commands and comprehensive attribute tagging, including tempo, key and instrumentation. Further customize search parameters with user tags
- Storage friendly – audition samples from the cloud without needing to download and use local disk space. Rest easy with your sample library backed up in Loopcloud
- Tempo synced – audition samples in project tempo via the Loopcloud plugin, with adjustable loop length and manual pitch shifting
- Drag-and-drop – straight to your DAW, desktop or file browser
- Free – sign up for Loopcloud and enjoy these benefits free of charge
- Bonus content – Get started with a free 1GB welcome pack after free registration. Enjoy 500+ free samples added to your library every month
Still to come…
There are still some great new features in the pipeline, to be rolled out shortly after the Version 1.4 update.
Key features forthcoming include:
- Additional Storage – 5GB of free cloud storage expandable to individual requirements via a subscription account. Users will be able to upload their local sample libraries to Loopcloud
- Loopcloud Store – purchase individual samples inside Loopcloud, drawing from over 5 million samples and presets
Find out more at the Loopcloud website.