At ANR we have a soft spot for Sinevibes’ plugins (see our recent Sinevibes Shift review) and we’re happy to announce the company has launched its New Year sale: for 20 days, all of its Mac plugins and bundles are available with a 20% discount. The sale ends on January 10, 2017.
Sinevibes has also released a major update for its Fraction “audio slicing workstation” Audio Unit plugin for Mac. The new version features a big number of enhancements, including a redesigned user interface, reduced processor load, new presets, an all-new user manual – and more.
Here’s a little video to see what’s new:
Full list of changes in Fraction v1.3.0
- Added new ring modulator effect algorithm.
- Vastly optimized idle processing efficiency (up to 4x less load).
- New, more efficient parameter smoothing algorithm.
- Multiple minor user interface enhancements, including smoother lines, increased contrast and better visual grouping of related control elements.
- New, visually lighter and more legible selector design.
- Increased size of live waveform display.
- Added “evolve” functions for gradual randomization.
- Added new command-click and force-click shortcuts.
- Added support for two-finger trackpad swipe to switch slice sets.
- Fixed paste function pasting when copy buffer is empty.
- Fixed inconsistencies between user interface and parameter interface titles.
- Added new factory presets.
- Completely new user manual.
Price & Availability
Fraction is available here for $55 until January 10, 2017 (full price: $69). Update is free to all existing owners.